2012年7月16日星期一

Sheepskin Large Chanel Bags

Summer is approaching, and people always want to wear bright colors in this cold season, the summer is very suitable for wearing bright colors. Today is my birthday and I am very pleased that many friends came to my birthday and I got my wish. My sister sent a lamb red Chanel bag for me, I really really, and this costume  Chanel Wallet  for summer.
Sensation Women Chanel handbags red This   Chanel Handbags  to use red, and is suitable for this season, appropriate clothing in bright colors, it's so cute. This red Chanel bag should be lyudey. Sumka Chanel red is made of lambskin perfect, it refers to very soft and udobnye.Sumka created a large bowl, and a big red bow and there is a gold logo double C one of the middle of the nose. In addition to the accessories, the whole bag has only one color, no more ukrasheniy.Tsepi combined with metal rings and a sheepskin leather red, very classic. This bag can be worn on the shoulder, you can also wear it on the side of the cross. The size of this bag is a Chanel width 31cm, height 25cm, it is very convenient.
Thank you for my sister sent this beautiful Chanel bag for me, and the quality is very good, my friends I love, and they ask where the  Chanel Reissue 2.55 , and my sister said copurses, and she always bought the Chanel products in this online store.

没有评论:

发表评论