2012年9月13日星期四

NY Fashion Week: Front Row If you are not, do not go!


  I have a saying: If you are not the first place, do not go! I say this because these shows usually have seven lines with a series of humiliating assigned to the PR people, the "important". Photographers shoot only the first line and the rest well, just do not matter. You can do this throughout the map coverage. Perhaps there should be a single row of seats for important people, and everyone must be held (although I think it would be funny for Kim Kardashian sitting alone) be.

Ok, so you can go to some of the shows.

When I went to Lincoln Center and sat in the tent for the Rebecca Minkoff show, I felt like a potato baked in a blazer because it. Not much in the way of air conditioning Despite the unpleasant temperature, the thing was just amazing. After he. His work, I almost understood why deceive women orgasms for these things

I made a quick pit stop for some lemonade vodka and air conditioning in the VIP lounge, Mercedes Benz before visiting the show Nicole Miller (front row, of course). I sat next to the former manager of hedge fund magnate is beauty, Julie Macklowe, who free samples of eye cream V Beaute was, and model Irina Pantaeva of my pen and asked me to join him in his crusade to end fracking - I thought, sure, why not? This tent was air conditioned, which seemed unnecessary, since the models were so hot that I started to feel like a baked potato again. Note to designers: attention for hiring models who fantasize about them all so hot without clothes.

Then we went to the opening of Emporio Armani flagship store, where I employed Olympic gold swimmer Ryan Lochte Earn that I am in the living room earlier Minkoff Sat This poor guy he can not even take a deep breath (but consider it, therefore, the gold medals ). Ryan took the girls and guys lined up around him, as if what he was removed Jimmy Choo. Yes, I said "guy", ie remember the Fashion Week?

When I show the eyewear designer Stevie Boi on Yotel room, I was ready for a drink. I mean, more drinks. What a waste of a taxi $ 20. There was a cash bar! Nobody made a cash bar at NYFW. And it seems odd looking pair of glasses that you can not see, that's a good thing, because you can prevent from looking in the mirror and see how you look ridiculous.

Fortunately, it was still too early, and I was on the list for Minkoff after-party in the chic Gramercy Park Hotel Rose Bar. Upon entering, I was immediately a great facility with VIP Moet and Grey Goose discovered on ice. I introduced myself to the guy very nice white Converse sneakers that kept this area. I asked: "Is this the section for that special someone?" And he said a few minutes later, I was informed that he was the husband of Rebecca Minkoff "Do not hesitate to take a seat.".

Ten minutes and four glasses of Moet later, a beautiful brunette asked me who I was when she sat next to me was. I told him that Rebecca husband told me to stay there. She said, "Oh, I just checked to make sure you are in the group as my company is hosting the party." I asked him the name of his company, and she said. "Rebecca Minkoff" . I asked them what they have for the company, said: "I'm Rebecca Minkoff." It was an honest mistake, although I should have put the two together, and it's not like his face is on the handbags.

As the night turned Rebecca me to all his friends that he super-cute new friend. She even told me she got the "friend discount" when renowned DJ Cassidy introduced the event, I thought: "Damn, she knows David Cassidy" I blame the confusion on the Partridge Family Moet, not at my age. Both Rebecca and her husband had an incredible energy, were very down to earth and very humble. I'm glad to have a party.

Rambling # NYFW: New York Fashion Week attracts a composer, aspirants, and the boys go without socks through the world, just kiss the air by people who design socks (many times the same people again and average for seven consecutive days) for the record, I was wearing socks, but I went to the George Washington Bridge, and all my kisses NO.


没有评论:

发表评论