2012年10月19日星期五

Kristen Stewart writes her love of fashion Nicolas Ghesquière

The Star "The Twilight Saga," said the creative director of Balenciaga changed his perspective on fashion, evokes a sense of his'''' rather than as just another job. She said:'' I had a relationship with fashion from a young age - walking on the red carpet, and this is important. It's strange. Chanel Outlet Online '' At first, I wanted just to do things that I wanted it to be smooth and just be able to do my job. '' Then I did a photo shoot with Nicolas and it was the first time you had pictures couture wish, a story that is part of a concept to say - it's not just about what's on the surface, it really evokes a feeling. '' The actress of 22 years is so loyal to the band, is now the face of the new fragrance from the house of Florabotanica, but his favorite piece is his leather jacket, which she described as his'' second skin''. Kristen also talked about how'' natural'' he is working with Nicolas and appreciate his professional approach to projects. She added in an interview with vogue.co.uk:'' It's really one of the guys I've ever met in [mode] I feel as if I work for a director. '' It's really creative impulse. Fashion can be a very superficial, surface level, what. Everything about money and image, but it creates a real spectacle You can on the clothes a show and it's like watching a movie.''

没有评论:

发表评论