2013年5月27日星期一

No, it's not just you, Louis Vuitton bags are more Pricier


  I thought it was just me. I was scrolling the page and noticed Louis Vuitton bags and wallets seem more expensive than usual. Yes, they are a luxury brand, known for their bags and high-end accessories, but the prices are still higher than what I remember.

It turns out that it's not my imagination.

Louis Vuitton bags have received 12% price increase due to currency slide. According to the Daily Mail, prices rose 10% in Europe and the United Kingdom and the United States soon followed. 5-10% increases were seen in China, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong. A retail analyst and Mizhattan two agreed that the price increase to elite clientele of Louis Vuitton, which certainly can not be the case regardless, but it also means that the second hand bags that I'm surely rise, many consumers will.

What is your opinion? Have you ever bought a Louis Vuitton bag? Is that a price increase of 12% seems to be reasonable or ridiculous?



没有评论:

发表评论