2013年8月10日星期六

Weekender: Clare Harrison, music journalist, 25

Cheap Chanel Bag Friday night concert evening. So it's Saturday night. I run my own music site, est1987.co.uk, so I'm about four concerts per week. It's fun, even if it does not feel like work. The other day I went to see Jackass Bam Margera play a concert in Leeds. I was in the pit, and it was just crazy. They threw red wine all over the world, and one of them was crowd-surfing in a wheelchair. I eat this kind of thing. I always make time for friends on Saturday. We will have lunch or dinner and cocktails go: it must revolve around the food. Leeds has so many good restaurants, but my current favorite is Red true barbecue, barbecue in the United States with ribs and burgers and root beer floats and coke. He is brave, but so good. I feel guilty when I lie in. My new routine is a Sunday morning swim. Not swim length, only a leisurely pace. I go to my local swimming pool. It is usually nice and quiet Sunday morning. I have always loved movement. This is the only time that I have. Not have a mobile phone or laptop, and I can revive me after a great night at a concert again I'm trying to relax on Sunday afternoon. I'm going to pork, then sit in front of the trash TV and movies with my laptop, catching up on work. It is difficult for me to relax completely. I do not know what it is, but I can not stop working.Discount Louis Vuitton

没有评论:

发表评论