2012年11月15日星期四

Vogue shows Raf Simons at head of Dior table

After nearly two years of ups and downs, more than a bit of drama, it could be one big happy family at Christian Dior, Raf Simons with sitting at the end of the table? Prada Wallets If this is the case, the credit is probably happy roots in Belgium, 44, an only child, was surrounded by a large extended family. He gave his first interview since his arrival at Dior large for Vogue, and it appears in the December issue on newsstands this week. Simons said, encouraged his childhood a sense of community and he wanted to reproduce in its new environment. "I'm super proud my parents - my mother was a maid, and my father was a night watchman in the army," said Simons, "And now I'm in this world, and yes, it is an environment Bourgeois, in a house. in France as the most important position in the fashion, with Chanel. considered, but I'm not worried. What I find is amazing that this is a nice home where I can make clothes make women happy. I was in a happy nest of people raised very happy, and I like to think that they have enough ingredients to make me successful at Dior. " It seems a matter of preference differs from previous Simons, John Galliano, was when he was fired after a video of him making anti-Semitic comments area. The interview process for first place in the designer Christian Dior was not rhetorical, not even the impeccable reputation Simons of Jil Sander. It should respond to each employee before parent company LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton announced his appointment last spring. Many long-tenured workers saw hints of Christian Dior himself Simons, but the designer told Vogue that he's traditions and style, the house is so famous, but to honor also wanted to give a sense of the future. He wanted to help, the Dior woman pulling out of the crowd, he said. "They were not used to like my personality," says Simons Vogue ", someone was so direct and communicative. "It's in my nature to go to a place and make it easy for anyone to create a sense of unity. I wanted to make it clear for everyone, not only in society that ... not in an aggressive manner but in a very sweet ...

没有评论:

发表评论