2012年12月5日星期三

Facts Fashion Favorites


To keep lovers of luxury to date on discount prada bagthe latest style upscale events Hollywood, Rodeo Drive Resale (http://www.shopRDR.com) Premier Dealer 100% Authentic Louis Vuitton bags, Manolo Blahnik heels, Jimmy

Choo pumps, focuses on the latest happenings in the world of high-end fashion and celebrity style.

Living Large Louis Vuitton: To celebrate the opening of the new store in Vienna, the French luxury giant dinner alongside contemporary art sales Francesca von Habsburg co-hosts. "I tried it, and I realized

that you have to remove my hair color, this is a very rare piece Coat I called Klimt - .. It reminds me of his paintings," said von Habsburg Noting this store Vuitton is part of a new luxury shopping center

in the heart of Vienna. "With all the geographical and political changes that have taken over the last 20 years, there is a huge hard drive. Vienna shows that he come in another golden age."

Walk This Way: Manolo Blahnik love the style, but recently revealed her pet peeve when it comes to high heels: Women who are not wearing with elegance. "I like an exaggeration, and I like quirky, but you

must be comfortable otherwise it is nonsense .. Nothing charm of a woman who can not walk in his shoes." People The designer then offered his definition of perfection: "Do you know who I think that looks

fantastic in the bathroom, there's always a woman She wears sweater sets home, and usually a tweed skirt pleated Not very expensive, but? .. good quality, and it still looks perfect. For me, this is

fabulous. "

JIMMY CHOO HEARTS Rob Pruitt: Jimmy Choo is connected to the artist Rob Pruitt for artsy collection by some as an offering to the odd art references described Pruitt affected. "I still feel like a 11 year

old girl," said Pruitt. "How do I love stickers and Lisa Frank. I love glitter. I like to play with dolls. I like to be faithful to me, even so I think it just turned on. It's like Lisa Frank, but it's all

mine, and the things that I like are "Jimmy Choo creative director Sandra Choi's decision supported the label working with Pruitt." I like the fact that it draws attention to something that is "completely

innocent and pure, like pandas, is said they ARTINFO. "The fact that it uses the flicker pandas to really. Attention to something that is very susceptible amazing, and the glitter is a material that we use a

lot at Jimmy Choo"

Rodeo Drive Resale (shopRDR.com) has built a reputation for providing amazing deals on handbags, clothes and accessories from renowned designers of high-end fashion. Upscale the company offers a 100%

guarantee of authenticity on every item sold, and works daily with a network of clients to buy, sell or send their luxury goods.ShopRDR.com loves fashion and believes to find a high quality , classic piece

should be easy, pleasant - hassle-free shopping  Prada Shoulder Bagsexperience - and the most important. For more beautiful Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Gucci, St. John Knits, Christian Louboutin, Tiffany & Co and more, go

online or call 1-888-697-3725 RDR http://www. shopRDR.com. Tackle the blog shopRDR.com to http://blog.shopRDR.com.

没有评论:

发表评论