2013年4月21日星期日

I don `t follow fashion: Sienna Miller


  Los Angeles: Actress Sienna Miller insists she is too busy caring for their daughter Marlowe, and she hardly noticed fashion trends.

Marlowe is a nine-month-old daughter of the actress with her fiancé Tom Sturridg.

"I don` t even know what the current trends really not to follow! With my daughter Marlowe, I `m able to fashion. To be honest, I` ve never paid much attention, "contactmusic.com quoted Miller said.

"I was just in the right place at the right time. I love fashion, but I` m not obsessed with it. I love working on my style, but I don `t think that even if others might think.

"I don` t wake up in the morning and think, 'Hmm, I `m as a symbol` My life is very different: "I have a baby who can barely get me two hours of sleep every night" did, she added.


没有评论:

发表评论